Sunday, February 3, 2008

Rainy Super Bowl Sunday

Hubby & I scored a few goodies from a garage cleanout this morning :o)

The rain set in just as we got the truck unloaded :(

I finally headed into Huntsville around lunch to do my pricing audits. Realized just up the road that cellphone was dead, no charge :(( Arrive at first stop, it's packed. Of course, it's only a 6 topper. Could only get corner seat, all of menu not visible. Killed almost an hour, finally stood in corner & jotted figures while counter girl eyeballed me.

Next stop, got soaked going in. It's a real fru fru joint (as was the Fresh Market I visited before first stop, and the entire complex it seems, but it's a very relaxing atmosphere with no screaming children... maybe fru fru is good).

No way to see the board from the outside or once seated in dinig area. And, like the first stop, the carry out menu has no prices. WTH?!

I said the heck with it. Really bums me out as I've completed every project I've taken on, but this was just too much. If Ican't get the prices, I can't do the job. And sure can't spend an hour at each one, I had 15 for Pete's sake!

So, left south end, stopped at VV for a bit of shopping therapy, then Big Lots & Fred's to finish birthday shopping for my sweet Hubby xoxo followed by a quick pop into Rite-Aid & Dollar General.

Got back around 4:30, emailed scheduler & apologized profusely :( Fed critters, had coffee, watched a little !E Now it's time for a bite to eat & some listing :o)

Emailed scheduler when I

No comments: