Monday, January 28, 2008

Looong Tuesday ahead

Tomorrow is going to be akin to hellish, or so it looks on paper, lol.

I have six assignments to complete in Madison & Huntsville.
Three will be half hour or less. The other three will be 1-2 hours each :((

Those three started off being one hour or less each, then they changed it.
Poo heads.

If I leave at 8, might make it home by 5 - ugh!

But, it's all ok. :) I'll work in at least one quick shop tomorrow (Yes, it is all about the shopping!) Looks like I'll be off the rest of the week as I've not heard back from the 'chicken folks' yet & the stickers for undies won't be here til Friday or later.

Going back to fave shop on Wednesday & get that pink flamingo Quacker Factory top and the Bis Bis top I couldn't decide on. Hopefully find some dollar deals, too!

Mmmm, shopping...

Off to work on laundry & listings!
Pls stop 'n' see what's new at NoniesNook.com !!

No comments: