Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Today's Road Trip

Awoke to cloudy, drizzzly weather, so took forever to get myself motivated :-(
Well, that, and the ebay fees announcement this morning did not help- argh!!

We'll save the ebay dissing for another time, too tired right now ;-)

So, today wasn't too awfully 'hard', but it was long. A few idiot drivers and screaming kids in stores did not help.

Oh yeah--- a shout out to the fool driving the white Dodge dualie with Kansas plates on I565 in Madison around 10:15 this morning... yeah, YOU, the one who can't drive. I'm in the right lane, couple car lengths ahead of big rig in center lane & your arse in left. You speed up a hair, get in front of rig, and then just poke along like he's nowhere around! So, he slows down to keep from killing you, I'm 3 or 4 car lengths ahead now, wondering 'does the fool want over here for next exit in a mile? plenty of room behind me for him to get over.'

Silly me, why ever would you slide in BEHIND me? Oh no. Same foolishness. Speed up a tick, get in FRONT of me (I was doing legal 70) so you can just pokey poke along. Then get off exit & STOP!! Helllooooo!! Dunno how it is in KS, but Y-I-E-L-D does not spell S-T-O-P, ya jerk!

You're lucky your pic isn't here today. Yep. Soon as I transfer all my phone pics, I'm using it to grab a snapshot of each fool/bully/idiot I encounter & I'm-a posting here for all the world to see, hee hee hee!

Parents with little kids - ok, not ALL of you, but if you're HONEST with yourself, you'll know if this applies to you ;-) ... Retail store are not daycare & the clerks & staff are not your own personal FREE babysitters. If you cannot keep YOUR children with YOU & keep them acting somewhat civilized (i.e. not screaming for 10 minutes straight or running themselves or buggies up & down the aisles) them keep all your butts at the house & order all your cwap online. Sure, you have a right to be there, but so do *I* Shopping should be peaceful & relaxing for everyone, not an exercise in 'how many times in a row can the little $&%^# holler 'MAMA MAMA MAMA' before the %&*$(# bitch just answers him already?!!''

Ahh, all better now. Off to enter my reports :o)

No comments: